Get a government grant, direct payment
learn the secrets of locating thousands of other government grants,
low interest loans, direct payments, contracts and free services that are
available to everybody
for personal needs and more for free!
Rich... Poor... Good Credit... Bad Credit... Everybody is eligible to apply for government money for Home, Business, Family, Education, Health and even to pay your Bills.
Government Free Money Facts
- The Government Gives Out Over $1.5 Trillion A Year In Free Money. That's An Average Of $11,450 A Year Per Taxpayer Free!
- Only 12% Of All Government Money Goes To The Poor.
- NO Income Requirements For 75% Of Government Free Money Programs.
- 50 Million People Are Eligible To Get Free Money But Don't Apply.
- Up To 39% Of The People Who Contact The Government About Money Programs Get The Wrong Info
- Only 20% of All Government Free Money Is Called "Grants" ...
- People who do apply Miss Out On 80% Of other Available Free Money
- 90% of Free Money Applications For Americans Do Not Require Complicated Applications, Simply Fill In The Blanks
Your Federal, State, and Local Governments are Giving Out:
- $2,000 Cash In New York, NY to Pay Your Mortgage
- $5,000 Free Money For Seniors To Fix Up A Home In Las Vegas, NV
- $10,000 In Chicago, IL For A New Roof Free!
- $15,000 Government Money For A Down Payment In Philadelphia, PA
- $2,500 For Truck Stop Employees To Go To School In San Diego, CA
- $2,000 Free To Study Islam In Phoenix, AZ
- $10,000 Money To Be A Chef In San Antonio, TX
- $30,000 Grant To Study Nursing In Detroit, MI
- $5,000 Cash To Be An Activist In San Jose, CA
- $1,500/Mo In Indianapolis, IN To Live On To Start Your Business
- $100,000 Working From Your Kitchen Table In San Francisco, CA
- $10,000 Payment To Start A Business In Virgina Beach, VA
- $10,000 Check To Start A Child Care Business In Columbus, OH
- $10,000 Free Money At 0%Interest In Austin, TX
- $500 Government Cash To Pay Emergency Expenses In Seattle, WA
- $1,000 In Extra Spending Money In Colorado Springs, CO
- $10,000 Government check To Buy A Talking Computer In Charlotte, NC
- $250,000 In Denver, CO To Work Free On Your Invention
- $10,000 Cash Money To Fix Up Your Store In Fort Worth, TX
- $8,000 Government grant To Train For A New Job In Oklahoma City, OK
- $10,000 Cash For Divorced Women Looking For A Career In New Orleans, LA
- $7,000 Government money To Retrain If You Are Over 55 In Tucson, AZ
- $2,000 Free money For Prescription Drugs In Cleveland, OH
- $3,000 In Long Beach, CA Of Extra Gov't Money For Cancer Patients
- $10,000 In Mesa, AZ To Care For Grandma
- $2,000 For Dental Care In Arlington, TX
- Free Cruises For Teachers In Pittsburgh, PA
- Go On A Free Archeological Dig In Cincinnati, OH
- $3,700 For Summer Travel For Teachers In Newark
- $30,000 To Travel To Italy In Lincoln, Nebraska
It's Never Been Easier To Get Free Government Money
The World's First Online Government Money Program Will Teach You: Free Money lessons you can use forever. Membership includes a virtual "how-to course" that will take you step-by-step through getting most out of every government money program you are entitled to. Lesko's researchers personally hold your hand with a free live librarian to ask questions and help you locate programs right for you. All the while showing you how get the most out of your government and it's free money help.
Learn About Free Money Programs To:
- Start or Expand a Business In Lubbock, TX
- Buy or Fix Up Real Estate In Des Moines, IA
- Artists, Writers, Dancers, Musicians In Huntington Beach, CA
- People With Disabilities In Montgomery, AL
- Education & Training In Chesapeake, VA
- Pay Off Student Loans In Durham, NC
- Pay Your Bills In Garland In Fort Wayne, IN
- Job Hunting & Volunteering
- Money For Kids In Rochester, NY
- Legal Services In Jersey City, NJ
- Money For Non-Profits
- Money For Teachers
- Travel Money In Honolulu, HI
Maintained By The Free Money "Guru Of Government Giveaways"
Matthew Lesko has 25 years of experience educating everyone from Fortune 500 companies to average taxpayers about free government money programs. Two of his books have been on the New York Times Best Seller Lists. Two have received awards from the American Library Association. He has written syndicated columns for The New York Times and Good Housekeeping Magazine and has been a regular on TV talk shows including Larry King, The Today Show, Jay Leno's Tonight Show and Oprah.
It's All Inside the Government Money ClubWith the click of a mouse you can now access mountains of Free Money programs, ask questions from our live librarian, download actual approved applications and view informative videos designed to give you the right information to succeed. Over 15,000 of other Free Money opportunities at your fingertips. All for less cost than the price of an out of print Lesko book. Order today your satisfaction is guaranteed.