$330,000 Grant To Small Towns To Lend Money To Local Small Businesses

Provides grants from the Rural Business-Cooperative Service to rural communities through Rural Utilities Service (RUS) borrowers to be used for revolving loan funds for community facilities and infrastructure and for assistance in conjunction with rural economic development loans. Applications may be filed on any business day at state office and should include Application for Federal Assistance as well as other documentation. Contact state office for questions concerning the application process and for a list of required documentation. Borrower may not be delinquent on an Federal debt or in bankruptcy proceedings. Contact U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Room 5050 South Building, Washington, DC 20250; 202-690-4730; {www.rurdev.usda.gov/}.

Leave a Reply