$75,000 Grant If Hurt By Imports

If your business suffers a loss due to imports, you may be eligible to receive up to $75,000 to pay for consultants to develop a new business plan to put you back on the road to success. The program is called Trade Adjustment Assistance, and there are 12 regional offices around the country that help businesses apply for this help. These offices also help businesses with assistance and loans when they have been hurt by defense cutbacks. Contact: Planning and Development Assistance Division, Economic Development Administration, Room H7315, Washington, DC 20230; 202-482-2127; Fax: 202-482-0466; {www.doc.gov/eda}.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *