Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families

Temporary Assistance for needy Families (TANF) is a federal program that provides a monthly cash grant and medical care to families with children who have experienced a sudden drop in income due to the loss of a spouse or job. The amount of the monthly grant depends on the number of people in your family and any income or savings you have. Contact your local Adult & Family Services or Department of Human Resources Office located in the blue pages of your telephone book. Contact OFA (Office of Family Assistance), Administration for Children and Families, 370 L’Enfant Promenade S.W., Washington, DC 20447; {bjmcclure@acf.dhhs.gov}; {www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/ofa/}.

3 Responses to Temporary Cash Assistance for Needy Families

  • Thank you for your assistance to those who in need.Please I have in need of 10000 USD for paying my children school fees and home bills.

    God bless,




  • Need help have four children and struggling to pay bills have past due bills.

  • in need for help for myself, been having tough time with not finding a job, and trying to get back home to see my mom, very sick and in a health home, and help paying bills i own, try to help her out also. trying to get a place back there for rent instead of being homeless. not having any food sucks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *