Get Help Making Your Home Energy Efficient

Save on your monthly electric and water bills with Orlando Utilities Commission’s Home Energy Fix-Up Program. OUC arranges for a licensed, approved contractor to do the work, plus they’ll pay 85% of the total cost, not to exceed $2,000. The remaining 15% difference could be paid directly or over an interest-free 12-month period on your monthly utility bill.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *