Your Rich Uncle Will Cosign A Loan To Buy or Fix Up a Home

Both the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Rural Housing Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture offer loan guarantees to lending agencies around the county. A loan-guarantee assures the lending agency that the government will pay for the loan if you can’t. In addition, the Rural Housing Service has a direct loan program that provides loans to lower income families to buy, build, repair, renovate, or relocate their home. This is called the Section 502 Program. To investigate the programs available in your area, contact your local HUD office listed in the blue pages of your telephone book, or U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), 451 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20410; 202-708-1112, 800-245-2691; {}.

3 Responses to Your Rich Uncle Will Cosign A Loan To Buy or Fix Up a Home

  • what about money for veterans?

  • I am a 60 year old husband and father. I have now been unemployed for more than two years now and have all but given up trying to find another conventional job. I was involved in a major automobile accident from which I had received head injuries, which has completely altered my life, leaving me unable to attain and RETAIN long term employment. I also have issues with short term memory, as well as cognitive skills. I have also tried and failed at receiving Social Security disability. Now, I am not telling you this to whine about how bad I have got it, I am merely at my wits end as far as what to do next, I would VERY MUCH like to work from home, but again NOT working impedes my ability to acquire loans and financial assistance in order to feed and house my family and pay my bills. Ant suggestions on my next step? Thank you so much!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *