Extra Money to Live On

Struggling to pay bills because you or your child are disabled? Supplemental Security Income (SSI) provides funds to individuals who are 65 or older, or blind, or have a disability and who don’t own much or have a lot of income. SSI isn’t just for adults. Monthly checks can go to disabled and blind children. There are income requirements you must meet and you or your child’s disability will be screened. But it could mean an extra $400 a month and that could help a great deal! For more information, contact Social Security Administration, Office of Public Inquiries, 6401 Security Blvd., Room 4-C-5 Annex, Baltimore, MD 21235; 800-772-1213

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *