Government Foreclosed Homes At Bargain Prices

No, they are not giving away the kitchen sink, but you may be able to find some good deals nonetheless. The government sells foreclosed homes all across the country, and even in your neighborhood. You don’t need to know someone to get in on these deals. All are sold through real estate agents. Contact your agent, ask about government repossessed homes and they can do a search for you. These are not just HUD homes, but also those from the V.A., Fannie Mae, IRS, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and more. I want to be able to say that they give you these houses at 50% off, but I can’t. Most want fair market value, but the government does not want to carry the real estate taxes for all these houses either. You can make a deal that works out best for everyone. For more information, contact HUD USER, P.O. Box 6091, Rockville, MD 20850; 800-245-2691; {} (Note: this website has links to all the major government home sale programs); U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 810 Vermont Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20420; 800-827-1000; {}.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *